Go ahead: delete that script!

The true secret of achieving excellence is to weed everything out that is less than great.

For every idea I actually produce, I discard 20 to 30 others. Of all the stories I develop, I chuck 3-5 others into the waste bin. They weren't all that bad, but they didn't meet the bar I've set for myself.

When great artists die, we often find tons of undeveloped work they never shared with the world. Why? Because it didn't meet their exacting standards.

That doesn't mean that all your work needs to be perfect. Perfection doesn't really exist and believe it or not, it takes guts to stop once your work is "good enough." It takes even more guts to discard the work that was "almost" good enough.
Go ahead: delete that script! Reviewed by Unknown on 10:27 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Viral Comics © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Clear Goal Media

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.