Nothing phases Alfred...

When you live in the Wayne mansion and serve Batman, you see a lot of shit. And eventually, things that seemed a big deal years ago are just par for the course...
It is my duty to point out that Alfred is reading a book with a bat symbol on it. I can only assume he's reading Bruce's diary.
"Hmm, so I see Master Bruce still cries himself to sleep at night, what a little bitch."
"And... Oh this next part about him and Jason Todd... Oh... Oh my. I think I'll just pretend I never saw this part."
"He really should stop writing these erotic fictions about Miss Selina Kyle...."
If you are wondering why Damian is getting stuck in the ceiling: he has superpowers after being resurrected with the chaos shard charged with Darkseid's omega effect. Makes perfect sense now, doesn't it?

BTW. Artist Patrick Gleason does the best nightmares, as illustrated in the two pages preceding the above page:

Nothing phases Alfred... Reviewed by Unknown on 10:27 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Viral Comics © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Clear Goal Media

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.