Damaged Universe #0 - Page 21 / A Webcomic

New here? Go to page 1.
CONTINUES TOMORROW
Updates every Tue-Sat at 1/12c

The Making Of

Script by Lorenz Lammens

PAGE 21

Panel 1

BEAST:
But your daughter, on the day I killed her, she thought of you. Full of love. She knew who you were and why you had to abandon her. She hoped to see you again in heaven.

Panel 2
The claws dig into Future’s torso, he tries very hard not to scream.

BEAST:
Before she died, I told her that there isn’t an afterlife, Future. She died knowing she would never see you again. But I told her I would pass her last thoughts on when I finally slayed you.

Panel 3
The creatures claws crush Future’s torso to a pulp. Future screams in panic and agony.

CAPTION:
And so I die. And fulfill the prophecy.

Panel 4
From his hand falls the orb he brought with him.

CAPTION:
As I leave this world, I know I have left in it a seed of hope in the moment of its ultimate defeat.

Pencil Sketch by Mariano Navarro


Line Art by Mariano Navarro


Flats by Fernando Arguello


Colors by Ross Hughes


Letters by Taylor Esposito

Credits

Colors: Ross Hughes
Letters: Taylor Esposito
Edits: Martin Silva & Lorenz Lammens
Damaged Universe #0 - Page 21 / A Webcomic Reviewed by Unknown on 1:12 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Viral Comics © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Clear Goal Media

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.