Go ahead. Make the worst comic book ever.

A couple of weeks ago I published my first comic book. It had good reviews; it had bad reviews. I've learned since, that as a publisher I definitely have a lot to learn about creating a quality work.

It wasn't my most stinging moment - I've had more than a few epic fails in my 9 charmed lives. But sailing the choppy waters has taught me a great deal.

Everything you do can be done better, and that means that during your career you'll create some real stinkers - especially when you're just starting out.  They key is to not worry about it - don't let it hold you back.  Sure, it's going to happen - you'll make a total ass of yourself. I guarantee it. But honestly, you might as well get it out of the way now, so that you can move on to better things.


Go ahead. Make the worst comic book ever. Reviewed by Unknown on 10:30 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Viral Comics © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Clear Goal Media

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.