Damaged Universe #0 - Page 17 / A Webcomic

New here? Go to page 1.

The Making Of

Script by Lorenz Lammens

PAGE 17

Panel 1
The Skull man steps his heavy boot on the time traveller's chest, points his arrow at him.

TIME TRAVELLER:
I’m an anomaly. The one thing he can't erase without erasing his past.
The fact that you are still here tells me you are an anomaly too.
Take me to him.

SKULL MAN:
He will never let you get close. He controls the powers of all the heroes now.

Panel 2
The time Traveller swings his legs up and grabs the Skull Man by the torso, catapulting him back.

TIME TRAVELLER:
But he also knows he must fulfill the prophecy by killing me. Take me to him.

Panel 3
The skull man looks at the man, saddened.

SKULL MAN:
I won't be able to stop him from killing you.

Panel 4
Skull man looks away in the distance.

TIME TRAVELLER:
You won't need to. This must happen.

SKULL MAN:
I worshipped you like a hero once.

TIME TRAVELLER:
Who are you?

Panel 5
Skull man hangs his head.

SKULL MAN:
...
The last leader of the rebellion. The one who sought to undo what you have done.

Panel 6
Skull man offers his hand to the Time Traveller.

SKULL MAN:
Come, let me take you to him.

Pencil Sketch by Mariano Navarro


Line Art by Mariano Navarro


Flats by Fernando Arguello


Colors by Ross Hughes


Letters by Taylor Esposito

Credits

Colors: Ross Hughes
Letters: Taylor Esposito
Edits: Martin Silva & Lorenz Lammens
Damaged Universe #0 - Page 17 / A Webcomic Reviewed by Unknown on 11:52 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. How about "come, let me take you to some pants". Then we can go get you kiled.

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Viral Comics © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Clear Goal Media

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.